Black Friday knitting sale at Rocking Horse Farm

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2010
      Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!

      Black Friday is nearly upon us. For those who may not know the significance of the "Black Friday" legend, the Friday after Thanksgiving is a huge shopping day in the USA and major retailers consider it the day that they go into the black (start making a profit) for the year.

      For a store like us, it's usually just another Friday. We have not usually participated in the histeria. But this year we're going to make it worth your while to think about knitting on the day after Thanksgiving.

      On Friday, November 26 only, we will be discounting all yarn in stock 20% off regular price. All books, patterns, E-Books & DVDs in stock will be reduced 10% and all store-owned knitting machines will be reduced 20% below our normal discounted price. (We don't feel right about discounting machines being sold on consignment). The same discounts apply to mail orders and any phone orders placed inbetween 10-6 (central) tomorrow.

      We're not going to get up at midnight and run the risk of over zealous knitters trampling each other, but we will be here from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM and we'd love to see you. Coffee and snacks will be on hand.

      Thanksgiving also signals the beginning of our holiday hours. We will be open Sundays from 12:00 Noon to 5:00 PM through Christmas.

      We hope all our knitting and fiber art friends have an enjoyable holiday season. Savor to the fullest extent, the meaning that this time of year has for you. And if things get a little frantic during the next few weeks, stop by. We can help you get through it with some delicious yarn or fibers.