summer knitting: Cottage Creations, and felted hats

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2010
      Hi friends, check out this new interview by Carol Anderson of Cottage Creations (hand knitting patterns) in Iowa:

      http://test.knitchmagazine.com/features/interviews/carol-anderson.html

      ----
      A summer idea for machine knitters: have you tried Carole's "Felted Hat" with Row by Row Instructions? We completely revised this pattern leaflet to show step by step instructions, complete with lots of pictures of the needle set up. This is written for a mid-gauge or bulky knitting machine. $8.00 +s/h

      ----
      The summer issue of the Rocking Horse News was devoted to gadgets! We've mailed out a lot of free Sample Issues, if you would like one or want to subscribe feel free to call our store 320-252-2996 Tuesday - Saturday 10-6 (central time).