knitter and author Debbie Macomber on book signing tour

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2010
      Tonight at the Mall of America in Minnesota Debbie Macomber kicks off a 16 city knitting and book signing tour.

      She will be knitting in the Mall of America rotunda from 6-7pm and signing books from 7-9pm. Knitting teachers will be on hand for those who are just starting out. BYO yarn.

      Debbie Macomber is an author of many books that are loved by knitters. She is always on best seller lists and sources say there are more than 140 million copies of her books in print worldwide.

      Her new book isn't about knitting, but many of her books have knitting included in the story. This new book, "Hannah's List," is about a pediatrician whose wife has died of cancer. One day over lunch, her brother hands him a letter that Hannah asked him to deliver on the anniversary of her death. The book takes off from there.

      The author is so loved by the knitting world that she has been asked to create a line of yarns. We are pleased to say that Rocking Horse Farm will be carrying Debbie Macomber's yarns as soon as they become available in September. We hope to have a preview of the yarn line at our September Seminar, Sept. 16-18.

      Visit the author's website to see more info about her 16 city book tour, her current knitting projects, and more:

      www.debbiemacomber.com