hello from the knitting seminar!

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 23, 2010
      Message from Carole: Hi everybody, we are at the Purls of Joy knitting seminar. There is a flurry of activity here, lots of excellent classes and fun people to meet.

      Take time for yourself and participate in an event like this if you have a chance. You are worth it! Spending time with fellow knitting enthusiasts is always a good experience. Seeing all the fabulous knit garments that attendees wear can be an inspiration.

      ----------------
      Message from Jason: for a limited time we will offer some of our Purls of Joy special sales to all of you! I will upload a sales sheet shortly.

      Seminar Sale items include:

      $5 off "The Knit Kit" (knitting tools and goodies, includes tape measure, row counter, collapsible scissors, darning needle, thread cutter, and more; TSA approved for airline travel)

      $50 off new PC10 unit for Silver Reed knitting machines

      Equipment Sales:
      (everything has been tested before sale)

      Brother 970, $1395 (or with ribber, $1895)

      *sold* Brother 270 electronic bulky, $1395 *sold*

      Disk Drives, ask Carole for special price

      Garter Carriage, $299

      Garter Carriage (refurbished), $199

      Silver Reed SK280, $645 (or with ribber, $945)

      Silver Reed SK860 Mid-Gauge, $1295

      LOTS MORE AT OUR STORE

      new Jiffy Steamers, $189.00

      new folding blocking board, $79.95

      (while supplies last, prices do not include s/h)

      We've had requests for information about our annual Knitting Machine Camp. I have uploaded a registration form and info (downloadable pdf files) in the "files" section of this yahoo group. Go to "Files" and look for the 2010 KNITTING MACHINE CAMP folder.

      I have also uploaded registration info for the September Seminar. We have several excellent demonstrators planned, including Charlene Shafer, Kris Boland, Skip Grettum and several others who we will announce after confirming their class lists.