2010 Yarnover

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2010
      Carole and Jason will be at the 2010 Yarnover at Hopkins High School tomorrow (Saturday April 17th). If you are in the area, come say hello and see some new yarns they will be showing, including Twin Cities Marathon yarns and Poems by Wisdom Yarns.

      This event is sponsored by the Minnesota Knitters Guild and features classes by Lily Chin and others. The Keynote speaker is handknitting pattern author Cat Bordhi (we sell her book "Socks Soar on Two Circular Needles").

      There is a fee to attend the sessions but the marketplace is free. The marketplace will be open from 8:45-4:45. Look for Carole and Jason at the Rocking Horse Farm booth. We will be demonstrating on a Silver Reed SK280 knitting machine.

      Rocking Horse Farm will be closed tomorrow (Saturday) because of the Yarnover.