April knitting and fiber news:

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2010
      Hello friends, April will be a busy month for us at Rocking Horse Farm. We will be at several fiber events in the Upper Midwest, come say hello to Carole, Fred or Jason! A complete list of our scheduled events is at the bottom of this message.

      New products in the store:

      - new colors of 100% cotton in 10/2 weight

      - new handknit "Fiber Trends" patterns, including sweaters, wraps, felted hats, unique felted bags and clever felted animals (alpacas, sheep and more)

      - new machine knitting book "MORE HAND MANIPULATED STITCES" watch for a special introductory price!

      - new yarns Limerick, Poems and Twin Cities Marathon

      ----------
      NEW ROCKING HORSE FARM PATTERNS

      We are busy working on some new pattern leaflets and booklets that will be available shortly. They include a sideways knit sweater cape, and something new for G-Carriage owners!

      ----------
      ROCKING HORSE NEWS

      The Spring 2010 issue of our knitting pattern publication is being printed. Patterns include a Helmet Liner Hat and some spring fashion scarves. Subscribers will receive their copy in the mail very soon.

      ----------
      SEMINARS

      Check the "files" section of this yahoo group for registration forms for upcoming seminars that Carole and Jason will be appearing at, including the Purls of Joy Seminar in April, our Knitting Machine Camp in June and the September Seminar. (Email us if the files section isn't working.)

      ---------
      UPCOMING EVENTS

      Machine Embroidery Club, Sat. April 3, 10am

      Machine Knit Club, Sat. April 3, 1:30pm.
      Planned Demonstration: perfect V-Neck

      Carole will be demonstrating knitting machines in the vendor area of the MINNESOTA ALPACA EXPO, April 10-11 in Owatonna, Minnesota. Event details here:

      http://www.minnesotaalpacaexpo.com/

      YARNOVER 2010 in Hopkins, Minnesota: come meet Jason and Carole in the vendor area on Saturday, April 17. Event details here:

      http://www.knitters.org/

      Store MAY BE CLOSED on Saturday April 17 because we are at the Yarnover.

      FIBER FRIENDS & Spinning Circle meet on the 3rd Tuesday of each month, 6-9pm, for knitting (hand or machine), crochet, spinning, fiber arts. Next: Tuesday, April 20, 6-9pm.

      Carole and Jason are teaching at the annual PURLS OF JOY SEMINAR on April 23-24 in Moundsview, Minnesota. This is an excellent knitting machine seminar that draws attendees from all over North America.

      Store WILL BE CLOSED April 22-24 because of the Purls of Joy Seminar.