Tea & Knit Scarf Show, Saturday February 6th

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2010
      We invite everyone to participate in our annual Silver Tea and Knit Show on Saturday February 6th, 1:30pm.

      We will have special Tea and snacks, informal style show of scarves-shawls-ponchos, a Trunk Show from Brown Sheep Yarns, and more. This is a free event.

      If you can't participate in person, check for details afterwards about purchasing the Scarf Kits that Carole is preparing for the event and look for photos posted here or on our Facebook page.

      P.S. become a fan of Rocking Horse Farm on Facebook, here:

      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Saint-Cloud-MN/Rocking-Horse-Farm/229565593343?ref=ts