Customer Appreciation Sale: patterns, notions, yarn...

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2009
      Hi friends, today was our annual Customer Appreciation Day. As promised, we are offering the same special sales to our yahoo group subscribers!

      These sale prices are in effect today - next Saturday, December 12th, while supplies last.

      Standard Double Eye Needle: 50 cents each, with any $10+ purchase (while supplies last) used by hand and machine knitters and crocheters for seaming.

      50 cent skeins: Botany Win-Knit 4 Ply Worsted, 4 oz skeins, olive green

      $1.50 skeins: Phentex Baby Brite, 45 gram skeins in white, baby blue, mint green, pink, peach, baby yellow

      $2.75 skeins: Brunswick Windrush worsted weight, 3.5 oz skeins in Putty, Florentine, Dark Gray Heather, Mulberry

      $2.95 skeins: Brunswick Fore-n-Aft Sport, 50 gram skeins in baby color variegated Dapple Blue

      $5.00 skeins: Lamb's Pride Worsted, 4 oz skein seconds in Orange You Glad, Blue Boy, Old Sage, and Mallard

      $5.00 skeins: Lamb's Pride Bulky, 4 oz skein seconds in Brite Blue and Christmas Green

      MAGAZINE PACKS: (these are new newsstand copies, not used or addressed)

      SPIN-OFF handknit and spinning magazine 2008 complete (all 4 issues) $28.00

      SPIN OFF 2009 complete (all 4 issues) $28.00

      INTERWEAVE KNITS handknit magazine 2008 complete (all 4 back issues) $25.00

      INTERWEAVE KNITS 2009 complete (all 4 issues) $25.00

      MACHINE KNITTING MONTHLY January - May 2009 complete 5 back issues, $44.00

      2009-2010 FIBER WORLD Book and CD E-Book, $5.00 off
      Spiral bound book, 100 pages, contains patterns, machine knit techniques, helpful hints, complete store catalog, knitting machine history, and more. Accompanying CD contains pdf files of book and DesignaKnit pattern files. Regular price $25.00

      GARTER BAR SETS (standard gauge) $19.50 while supplies last
      (pre-owned but in original red box with instructions)

      "COFFEE & TEA" design punchcard, half price! This is "The Knittery" punchcard #198, regular price $3, special sale $1.50 while supplies last

      Knitting Machine Patterns:

      COLD WEATHER FRIENDS: a treasure of hat, mitten and scarf patterns, 2 pre-owned books available, $5 each

      As part of our Customer Appreciation Day, take $1.00 off the listed price of these Holiday knitting machine patterns:

      CHRISTMAS TREE SKIRT FOR THE STANDARD by Deb Oswald, $5.00
      MAG'S HOLIDAY SWEATER by Hertha Wood, $5.00
      CHRISTMAS COLLECTION FAIRISLE SWEATERS by Gini Woodward, $7.50
      HOLIDAY SWEATSHIRTS by Gini Woodward, $5.00
      XMAS FUN by Maggie Andrews, $11.95
      EASY & ELEGANT WREATH for ALL SEASONS by Lezley Grzegorcyk, $4.95
      EASY & ELEGANT CHRISTMAS STOCKINGS by Lezley Grzegorcyk, $4.95
      AN ALBUM OF CHRISTMAS STOCKINGS by Pat Higby, $7.00
      CHRISTMAS SPECIALTIES (revised edition) by Newton's Knits, $8.00
      TAPESTRY CHRISTMAS STOCKINGS by Pat Wilson, $16.95
      CHRISTMAS STOCKINGS by Yvonne Rhodes, $5.00
      REINDEER SWEATER & SKIRT by Donna Seitzer, $2.00
      CHRISTMAS CRAFTS by Eileen Montgomery, $15.95
      SANTA'S STOCKING WORKSHOP by Eileen Montgomery, $15.95
      SNOWMAN AFGHAN by Charlene Shafer, $8.00
      THE 12 STOCKINGS OF CHRISTMAS by Charlene Shafer, $19.00
      12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS AFGHAN, by Charlene Shafer, $12.00
      MR. FROSTY AFGHAN by Charlene Shafer, $8.00
      CHRISTMAS KEEPSAKES by Glenda Overman, $10.00

      There is a pattern leaflet available for bathroom seat covers to decorate for the holidays, original price $5.00, sale price 50 cents. I suppose this could be for "the person who already has everything" haha.

      Prices listed above do not include shipping. Please order soon as quanitites are limited. Sale prices will expire after December 12th.

      P.S. don't forget that TAMM yarns are on sale until December 18th! See my previous posting for details.

      Carole, Fred and I thank you for your business in 2009 and wish you happy holidays and a good new year.

      Jason