Customer Appreciation Day, December 5th

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2009
      Hello friends, on Saturday December 5th we are having our annual Customer Appreciation Day sales and event at Rocking Horse Farm. I will be posting internet sales on that day, but if you are near our store you are invited to stop in!

      CUSTOMER APPRECIATION EVENT

      Saturday, December 5th - 1:30pm

      -bring a guest/spouse

      -refreshments provided

      -see Carole's new "SNUGGLE ROBE" with fleece fabric and knit ribbing

      -see our new NFL Football-style Fade Design Hat in team colors

      -bring donations for our "Mitten Tree Project" and receive the 2009 Rocking Horse Farm ornament

      We look forward to seeing lots of you on December 5th!

      (If you are unable to attend in person, stay tuned for a web message about special sales!)