CSM Vintage Sock Knitting Machines!

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2009
      Hello friends, we are hosting a re-scheduled CSM Gathering for owners of Sock Machines at Rocking Horse Farm tomorrow, October 24th. This event was listed in the Rocking Horse News but I've had a request from one of the attendees to post a last-minute reminder notice.

      For those of you interested in sock machines but unable to attend, check out some of the historic pictures in the "photos" section and download the pdf list of supplies and CSM items we have available. Also, we just got a new shipment of replacement needles for several models of CSM machines and ribbers, including AutoKnitter, Legare, Master, Creelman, and Gearhart.

      In other news, we are getting ready to put up the MITTEN TREES for our annual knitting and sewing charity drive. We also have knit-a-thons planned for November and Decemeber. Stay tuned for details.

      And don't forget to check our new knitting machine equipment sales list in the "files" section of this group.

      Happy knitting and stitching!