stay tuned for Septmeber News!

  • rockinghorsefarmminnesota
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31 9:54 PM
      Hi friends, just a quick note to say that exciting news is coming! In the next few days we will be announcing a big sale! I also have some fun internet links to share, and helpful hints.

      Carole and Fred have been demonstrating knitting machines at the Minnesota State Fair, but are now ready to devote all their energy to SEPTEMBER SEMINAR preparations. The schedule is set, look for registration forms and information in the "FILES" section of this Yahoo Group or on the front page of our regular website.

      For those of you in the Rocky Mountain area of the USA, Carole will be doing a series of Knitting Machine Workshops in Colorado this October. I will be posting the details about that shortly.

      Autumn is approaching! Get ready to start knitting and stitching for cool weather and the holidays! We've got some great new ideas and supplies to tell you about.

      I will write more soon.

      Jason at Rocking Horse Farm