Embroidery classes and coming events

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2005
      Hello, we have some new list members interested in machine
      embroidery. Here's a reminder of upcoming classes and some other
      events....

      -------------
      Classes On PE Design/Palette Layout & Editing and will be on January
      29th and February 12th.
      They are stand-alone classes and do not need to be taken together.

      We will be learning to use the tools and manipulate designs from
      design center finishing them in layout & editing.

      We will also cover some shading and fur techniques.
      -------------
      Jerry will be teaching classes at the Purls of Joy Seminar, April 29-
      30 at the Mermaid Events Center in Moundsview, Minnesota.
      Registration forms will be in the "FILES" section of this yahoo group
      shortly.
      -------------
      Dates for EMBROIDERY CAMP 2005:
      July 14-16, 2005
      at Rocking Horse Farm in Saint Cloud, Minnesota.
      Bring your machine... bring projects to do or choose from projects
      taught here... bring laptop for editing & layout sessions...
      Registration forms will be available soon. Save that date!

      And now for those of us who knit, too: Knitting Camp is June 16-18,
      2005... same format as embroidery camp.

      And don't forget special instructors Shari Morningstar (Embroidery),
      Charlene Shafer and Marcia Hauser (knitting) at September Seminar:
      Sept. 22-24, 2005.