the current trendy color craze: "HOT CHOCOLATE"

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2009
      A recent article in many newspapers mentioned shades of BROWN and
      more specifically CHOCOLATE as the current color trend in home decor
      and garments.

      An example is a rug using shades of brown and pastels that is said to
      resemble old-fashioned Necco candy.

      Here is a link to the article (sorry for the long address, you may need to cut and paste this into your browser):

      http://www.startribune.com/lifestyle/homegarden/38873632.html?elr=KArks7PYDiaK7DUvckD_V_jEyhD:UiD3aPc:_Yyc:aULPQL7PQLanchO7DiU

      To keep up with current trends, we are going to devote our annual
      SILVER TEA and KNIT SHOW to the color "CHOCOLATE."

      This event takes place on Saturday, February 7th, 1:30pm at Rocking
      Horse Farm. (If you are not able to attend, we encourage you to
      organize a similar event in your area!) It is free and open to the
      public.

      We are asking everyone who attends to bring an item they have knit or
      created in the color brown or chocolate. The item can be new or
      something made in the past, but we will want to show the group how
      you used your "hot chocolate" or brown color(s).

      -----

      YARN SALE:

      The following acrylic yarns by Tamm are on sale: February 2 - 27,
      2009. We will also have special one-day sale yarns on the day of our
      Silver Tea and Knit Show, February 8th.

      Kitty - $16.30

      Nordic - $16.95

      -----
      WINTER KNIT-IN:

      There is still space available for our Winter Knit-In, Saturday Feb.
      21 (with extra bonus day on Friday, Feb. 20 at no extra charge) $25
      registration includes lunch on Saturday. Come knit with others and
      have fun! Contact us for more details.