THINK GREEN contest reminder

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2008
      Hello everyone, this is a reminder that there is still time to find
      something you've made to show in our "THINK GREEN" contest. Items can
      be brought to Rocking Horse Farm our sent to the shop (as long as
      they arrive before September 20) using the details below:

      Categories:

      best use of 100% natural or organic yarn or fiber
      best combination of natural or organic and acrylic yarn or fiber
      best re-use of unraveled yarn
      best re-use of garment or knitted item
      best reworking of antique or vintage pattern
      best item made using antique or vintage equipment

      Contest open to all 2008 September Seminar attendees who
      bring contest items. No advance entry needed.
      Rocking Horse News subscribers who cannot attend the
      September Seminar but want to participate can send their item with a
      $10 Entry Fee. The $10 fee will be used for return shipping. (Rocking
      Horse Farm cannot be responsible for insurance or items lost or
      damaged in the mail.)
      All entries will be on display at September Seminar 2008,
      September 18-20, 2008 at Rocking Horse Farm Event Center in Saint
      Cloud, Minnesota. Prize winners will be announced on Saturday of the
      Seminar.