September knitting and fiber news!

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2008
      Hi friends, this is a busy month at Rocking Horse Farm. New colors of
      Tamm yarns have just arrived, and we also have a new line of
      specialty yarns for handknitting and machine knitting. We will show
      these for the first time at our September Seminar.

      I will be uploading the tentative schedule of September Seminar
      classes shortly. You will receive a separate message about this, and
      you will be able to click on a link (if you are a member of the yahoo
      group) and see the pdf file. It will also be in the "files" section
      of the group along with other class list information.

      We have a lot of special sales coming soon for our Rocking Horse News
      subscribers and Seminar attendees. Stay tuned for details!

      UPCOMING LOCAL ROCKING HORSE FARM EVENTS:

      Machine Embroidery Club, free and open to the public, bring something
      for show and tell, Sat. Sept. 6, 10am

      Machine Knitting Club, free and open to the public, bring show and
      tell and a snack to share (if you wish), Sat. Sept. 6, 1:30pm

      Fiber Friends spinning, knitting & more: Tues. Sept. 16, 6pm

      SEPTEMBER SEMINAR, with classes on machine knitting, jewelry, crochet
      with plastic bags, wagon wheel rag rugs, dishtowel angels, "home
      elegance" sewing projects, machine embroidery editing & digitizing,
      and more. Registration forms and schedules in the "files" section.
      Don't miss this year's Seminar! We have 12 professional demonstrators
      and 8 or more class choices each hour.... unique vendors.... knitting
      lounge.... contest on saturday..... style show and banquet with live
      music..... and great food and fellowship!

      Your $99 Seminar registration includes all classes, hands-on
      workshops, meals and events Thursday evening (Sept. 18th) through
      Saturday afternoon (Sept. 20th). When you compare what you get to the
      price of other quilting or fiber art shows, It's the best $99 value
      in the fiber art world!

      Jason at Rocking Horse Farm