message from Jerry: Embroidery layout and editing classes

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2005
      Hello All !!!

      I just wanted to let you all know about the PE Design/ Palette
      Classes that were Planned at Club Jan. 8th.

      They will be On Layout & Editing and will be on January 29th and
      February 12th.
      They are Stand alone classes and do not need to be taken together.

      We will be learning to use the tools and manipulate designs from
      design center finishing them in Layout& editing.

      We will also cover some shading and fur techniques.

      Email greenwing@... if you can Plan on coming.

      Cost $25.00

      Jerome