machine embroidery design sale to benefit Tsunami victims

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2005
      Hi group, received this message today and decided it was necessary to
      share the info. Here's the link: (you may need to cut and paste)

      http://www.embroidery.com/help.asp?epid={BD39404F-E760-4ACD-B1CF-
      28760EFAC7FE}&docid=1285

      Dear Carole,
      We have watched with horror the devastation in South Asia from the
      recent tsunami. Our heart goes out to the many victims of this
      terrible disaster, and in an effort to help, Embroidery.com is having
      a special two-day tsunami relief fund-raiser.

      On Thursday, January 6th, and Friday, January 7th, 40% of all
      embroidery design and design pack sales are going directly to tsunami
      relief charities. We hope you'll join with us in participating in
      this good cause.

      Sincerely,

      Embroidery.com
      1638 North 200 West