seasons greetings from Rocking Horse Farm

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2007
      Dear friends, we wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy holiday season.

      Thanks to all who participated in our annual MITTEN TREE drive. We
      received several dozen more items just yesterday, the last day of
      collection before the end of the year. Members and their parents of the
      Wide Horizons 4-H club from Benton County, Minnesota visited Rocking
      Horse Farm and brought several items. An article and picture of their
      visit is scheduled to appear in the St. Cloud Daily Times newspaper.

      Our store hours for the rest of the year are as follows: We are open as
      usual Tuesday - Saturday 10-6, except being closed Tuesday December
      25th and Tuesday January 1st. We will be able to process orders and
      ship items as usual.

      We look forward to sharing a list of Upcoming 2008 Events and a special
      New Year Sale in our next message.

      Happy Holidays!