Knit & Felted Bags by Elizabeth Johnson, December 1st

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2007
      We are pleased to welcome designer and instructor ELIZABETH JOHNSON
      to our annual Customer Appreciation Day, Saturday December 1st. She
      will be teaching a free class on felted bags and showing samples of
      her special lining techniques.

      Elizabeth has been a knitwear designer and educator for many years
      and is an author of several books by "Bee's Knits." Her published
      work includes garment patterns and advanced technique instruction.

      The day's events also include special sales, new yarns on display,
      and a complimentary light lunch at noon. Elizabeth's class begins at
      1:30pm. Everyone in attendance will receive a copy of Elizabeth's
      pattern.

      As a special thank-you to our customers, all purchases on Saturday
      will receive a free gift. This includes telephone and internet sales.

      To see some examples of Elizabeth's work, go to the "photos" section
      of this yahoo group:

      But keep in mind that it's always best to see
      these items in person! Visit Rocking Horse Farm to see Elizabeth's
      work up close and in person.