new photos: equipment for sale, new yarns, Carole's embroidery projects, more

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2007
      Hello group, I've posted new photos at the yahoo group page and on the
      website. There is a whole new gallery of pictures in the "photos"
      section called: (what else?!?) November Gallery. There are pictures of
      some brand new specialty yarns that have just arrived, equipment for
      sale, views of the store, and some pictures of a recent machine embroidered Wedding Gift Set that Carole worked on. Remember that when looking at our photos, you can click on them to see a larger view.

      Besides her embroidery, Carole has been busy knitting hats and matching
      scarves using the new Lamb's Pride variegated yarns. She has also done
      some great rolled-brim hats using our new yarn called "Moods." You
      really need to see this yarn in person, it actually graduates from one
      color to another after it is knit. It is a bit like Jason's FADE TO
      GREY fairisle knitting motif, except the yarn does the "fade" design
      for you. Carole has also been making socks using Ditto and Trekking
      Natura with Bamboo, among other yarns.

      We are planning a special Customer Appreciation Day for Saturday,
      December 1. Stay tuned for details!