new Knitting Machine patterns in stock: fun and easy items to knit!

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15 3:44 PM
      Hello group, we have some new publications in stock we thought you
      would like to hear about.

      Sandee Cherry's newest book is called "A COLLECTION OF FUN AND EASY
      ITEMS TO KNIT." It is #45 in her popular knitting machine book
      series. Patterns included are: aprons in 2 sizes, golf club covers,
      lined mittens, oversized cover-up or night shirt, Christmas Tree
      skirt, lace Christmas Tree angel. For any standard gauge knitting
      machine, no disk required. $10.00 +s/h

      We have all of Sandee's other publications in stock, too... some
      popular titles:

      complete book of cardigans features crewneck and v-neck, long or
      short sleeve, a choice of bands and finishing techniques), $18.00 +s/h

      KWIK & EASY INFANT APPAREL (raglan, gown, bib, blanket, socks, skirt,
      washcloth, towel, afghan, scarf, hat, T-Top, panties, ruffled dress,
      tailored pants, ruffled baby bonnet, lined thumbless mittens, jogging
      pants, more. For all standard gauge knitting machines. Book only,
      $18.00 +s/h; Book with disk (specify Brother/KnitKing or DAL) $28.00

      YEAR ROUND TALK TOPS (23 sizes of tank tops, includes a variety of
      tops to wear for summer or winter under a cardigan. Lower or higher
      scoop neck. Buttoned lower and high scoop neck and elasticized tank
      top. Sizes: newborn - womens 54) $22.00 +s/h

      EASY MIX & MATCH COORDINATES (4 sizes of ladies' tunic tops, stretch
      pants/leggings and straight skirts. Mix and match this long or short
      sleeved tunic top with the pants or skirt for summer or winter. Sizes
      S, M, L, XL) $12.00 +s/h

      GIRLS EASY MIX & MATCH COORDINATES (same as above but sizes Small
      (7/8), Medium (10), Large (12/14), & X Large (16) $12.00 +s/h

      CHRISTMAS POTPOURRI (stockings, wreath, ornaments, designs) Book &
      disk, $20.00 +s/h (specify Brother/KnitKing or DAK)

      EASY YEAR-ROUND SHRUGS AND BOLEROS (juniors and womens sizes 32-54,
      numerous variations, hints and 3 set-in sleeve lengths, for any
      standard gauge knitting machine, stockinette-G-Carriage-lace-woven-
      fairisle) $15.00 +s/h

      SHORT ROWING IN COLOR MADE EASY (techniques for adding color without
      floats, suitable for all knitting machines) $12.00 +s/h

      We frequently receive requests for womens plus-size patterns.
      Recently we acquired a small stock of books that included the title
      KNITTING IS FUN ALL YEAR. The books are new but were printed a while
      ago. Much to our surprise, the subtitle inside the book is KNITS FOR
      THE PLUS SIZE WOMAN and the pictures show very pretty and timeless
      fashion designs. So we were very pleased to make these books
      available. The patterns include: raglan jacket and simple shell, vest
      and blouse with ties, simple shell with collar, raglan top, top with
      cape sleeves, vest, and summer cool top. The patterns are suitable
      for any standard gauge knitting machine. $8.00 +s/h

      The November/December issue of NEWS & VIEWS contains: knitted rag
      rug, beginners series on turning toes and heels, skating sock,
      Christmas sock, preemie hats, casual cotton top, baby blanket, greek
      coat, treat bags for halloween, twirl skirt, bulky baby cupcake hats,
      pumpkin hat, measurements for fitted sleeve tops, cabled raglan seam
      for passap, childs capri pants, french sailor jersey, mini pumpkins,
      baby booties, slippers, trims, and more. $5.99 +s/h

      Our seminar book and annual catalog FIBER WORLD 2007-2008 is
      available. This edition is an 82 page spiral-bound book with
      accompanying CD.

      The pattern section of the book includes: Fashion Forecast 2008
      (colors, styles, fabrics and more), "An American in Paris" afghan,
      afghan latching technique, rules for knitting machine lace, lace
      angel, lace smoke ring, child's earflap hat on standard gauge
      machine, worsted weight socks on mid-gauge machine, Carole's sweater
      tips, chunky handspun yarn sweater top (handknit), illusion dishcloth
      (handknit), article about knitting machine pattern storage
      (punchcards, mylar sheets, floppy disks, DAK software), Passap cast-
      on information, Passap mittens, Passap start position information,
      monogram placement for knitting/embroidery/felting, needle felting
      instructions and ideas, machine embroidery troubleshooting, and
      instructions for soap with embedded stitching.

      The store catalog section of the book includes prices and ordering
      information for books and patterns (hundreds of titles), embroidery
      machines/equipment/threads/software, knitting
      machines/parts/accessories for all manufacturers, knitting machine
      cleaners and lubricants, punchards and mylar sheets, sponge retainer
      bars and needle presser bars, knitting machine tools, combs and
      weights, knitting DVD's and videos, software, felting supplies,
      spinning wheel supplies, steamers and blocking equipment, yarn dyes,
      winders, yarn balance devices and many yarns.

      The accompanying CD features the entire book in pdf form (E-book)
      complete with color pictures, and several DesignaKnit files. The cd E-
      book can be read on any computer or laptop with Adobe reader (free

      The book and CD can be ordered for $20.00 +s/h.

      To place an order using a credit card, call 320-252-2996 during
      regular business hours Tuesday-Saturday, 10-6 central. We also accept
      check or money order in the mail.

      To calculate shipping: one or two books/disks/cds will be sent to US
      addresses via Priority Mail for $5.49. If ordering 3 or more
      books/disks, add $.55 for each.