*oops* correction of knitters edge adress in previous message

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2007
      Hello again, I just re-read my previous message and in the paragraph
      where I mention Linda from Knitters Edge it looks like I was making a
      sad-face emoticon. I was actually just trying to use parenthesis and a
      colon, (like this) but with : near it. The result looked like this sad face ):

      The marvels of modern communciation.... I tried to use the grammar and
      punctuation the way my 7th grade English teacher taught me but instead
      it looked like I made a sad-face. Sorry!!!

      The correct address of the website I was referring to is:

      http://www.knittersedge.com/index2.php

      It is a subscription site, but there is plenty to look at before
      deciding to sign up. There is a handknitting section and a machine
      knitting section. The creator was Tricia Shafer, and the new webmaster
      is Linda Bushby who was a guest at September Seminar a few weeks ago.