added fiber links to the group, details here!

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2007
      I've just added several links to this Yahoo Group, click on "Links"
      to see them after you've signed in.

      The link section is for Fiber Art related websites approved by our
      store, there is no unrelated spam.

      A link to our regular website's "Knitting Links" page is provided, as
      well as a new link to a Sheep and Wool Festival called "Shepherd's
      Harvest." Rocking Horse Farm will have a booth at that event.

      We really like the Ashford website, too. They are based in New
      Zealand but we sell and demonstrate their spinning wheels and other
      items. We don't have one of their "Knitting Looms" in stock at this
      time, but check out the pictures on their website. That is another
      new link in the "Links" section.

      Have fun checking out the sites!