Holiday greetings from Carole, Fred, Jason, and everyone at RHF

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2006
      December has flashed by and everyone here is still working on last
      minute finishing for gifts, including doll clothes that Carole knit
      for an 18" American Doll she is giving to her granddaughter. (Pictures
      and the patterns will be in the next Rocking Horse News, mailed soon
      after Christmas.)

      We hope all our readers and friends have a blessed holiday, and we
      wish prosperity for all in the coming new year.

      We value your support and friendship, and we think of all those we
      have talked with and met through this mailing list/blog... even if we
      can't send individual personal notes!

      A special thank you to all who wished Fred well during his heart
      surgery in 2006. He is doing great and seems better than ever. If you
      are undergoing stress or health problems at this time of year,
      remember that you are always in our thoughts and prayers.

      Happy knitting and sewing.