325Carole Wurst's Upcoming Fiber Events & Yarn Sale

  • rockinghorsefarmminnesota
    May 9, 2014

      Hello group, Carole Wurst from our store will be demonstrating Knitting Machines at 2 upcoming events, and will have YARN - KNITTING MACHINE SUPPLIES - CSM NEEDLES - WINDERS - and more available for sale:

      Sat-Sun, May 10-11: Llama Magic/Fiber Friends in Lake Elmo, Minnesota (Vendor Building) Llama Magic

      Sat-Sun, May 17-18: Shepherds Harvest (largest fiber event in the Midwest!) in Lake Elmo, Minnesota (Building D) Shepherd's Harvest Festival

      Some of the items she will be showing: (contact us to order):

      HPKY handpaint sock yarns, $29.50/skein

      Lambs Pride, reg price $9.99, our price $7.99/skein (perfect for 48 cylinder CSM or Bulky knitting machine)

      Brown Sheep Naturespun on 1 pound cones

      Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece, our store has it in skeins or on cones

      We stock the full line of Tamm cone yarns (acrylics) suitable for easywash knits. Tamm Bebe, Tamm Sport and Tamm Diamante are among our best sellers.

      Orders accepted via Paypal or by phone during regular hours Tuesday-Saturday 10-6.

      SOCK YARN DYE CLASS

      Saturday, May 24 1:30-3:30

      Cost: $25, includes supplies, instruction & pattern leaflet, and finished sock blank to take home

      Each participant will receive a prepared sock blank made with "Ready to Dye" yarn by Wisdom Yarns. Dyes used are a non-toxic kitchen food-paste product, safe and easy to use but is also colorfast.

      Most of our readers live far away from our store, so you can order the instruction/pattern leaflet $6 +s/h and the "Ready to Dye" merino yarn $8/skein, requires 2 skeins for the sock blank.

      Class suitable for HANDKNITTERS - MACHINE KNITTERS - CROCHETERS - CSM SOCK MACHINE OWNERS.

      Register by phone or email. Contact info on our Ravelry or Facebook page:

      Rocking Horse Farm