321monthly knitting news: SPRING FEVER SALE

  • rockinghorsefarmminnesota
    Apr 5, 2014

      We are devoting this months message entirely to our sale!

      SPRING FEVER SALE

      special preview sale Saturday April 5  noon-5

      Sale continues Friday-Saturday April 11-12  10-6

      (first come, first served... no early sales)

      We have just purchased a machine knitting inventory from a different state and don't have room in the store for all of it! Everything is clean and and came from a smoke-free and pet-free building.

      Yarn: New full cones, from a dealer stock:

      Trenzado - Gloria - $5 each or 3/$12. Trenzado is a sport weight and Gloria is a dress weight (similar to sock weight)

      Denys Brunton - Yarn Country - El Gato - Silk City-type novelty yarns - Nomis - prices start at $10 per cone

      (first come, first served... no early sales)

      Wool on 1 pound cones, $10/cone

      undyed organic wool grown in Minnesota, sport weight on cones, was $18/pound, now $5/pound. Need to reduce this inventory!

      Wild Thing skeins 2/$5

      Lambs Pride & Naturespun by Brown Sheep skeins 3/$12

      Supplies:

      books starting at $2 each

      pattern disks $2 each

      Brother Knitting Techniques Book & Ribber Techniques books, regular price $65+, $15 each or 2 for $25

      Yarn cone holders with sturdy wood base, $2.50 each

      Miscellaneous tools and weights, $1 or $2 and up

      Ribber weights, 2/$5

      Daruma Twisters, $65

      knitting machines for parts, $75 and up (largest selection will be ready April 11-12)

      knitting machines (tested and cleaned before sale), $100 and up

      G-Carriages, $199 and up

      Brother/KnitKing Knitleaders, $10 and up

      KH970, SK840, SK890 bulky, SR151/155 ribber, color changers...  inquire for price

      New replacement needles, new sponge retainer bars, oil, and yarn spray are always in stock.

      Come early for best selection!

      Pictures of the inventory arriving were posted on our Facebook page, here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151966863478344.1073741850.229565593343&type=1

      Join us for coffee and a free knit club demo at 1:30 on April 5th.

      Or visit us anytime 10-6 during the Greater Minnesota Yarn Roadtrip weekend of April 11-12.

      ________________________________

      Ordering information for our readers who cannot visit our store: we will accept phone orders for sale items on Saturday April 5th from noon-1 (central time) or after 4:30pm. Please understand if we ask you to call back if you call during the demo time. Online orders (email or Facebook) will be checked after 5pm on April 5th.

      After April 5th ordering can be done any time during regular store hours, Tuesday-Saturday 10-6 (central time). Thanks for understanding!

      -----------

      CAROLE'S COUNTRY KNITS at ROCKING HORSE FARM

      25636 County Road 74
      Saint Cloud, Minnesota 56301-9293 USA
      ~~~ Serving "Friendly Fiber Artists" since 1978! ~~~

      phone 320-252-2996

      Hours: Tuesday - Saturday, 10-6 (Central Time Zone)
      Discover/MasterCard/Visa, Check/Money Order or Paypal accepted

      website:  http://home.earthlink.net/~rhfarm

      Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rocking-Horse-Farm/229565593343

      Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/carolescountryknits

      Ravelry Group: http://www.ravelry.com/groups/rocking-horse-farm