319A gift from Rocking Horse Farm: free stitch pattern (attached)

  • rockinghorsefarmminnesota
    Dec 24, 2013

    We wish all our friends and subscribers a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

    Attached to this message is a free DesignaKnit stitch pattern called "gifts." This is our gift to you, use it for the holiday gift you didn't finish in time or save it for next year's holiday knitting.

    The stitch file is in .pat format for DesignaKnit versions 5-6-7-8.

    I've also attached a black and white .bmp graphic called "giftspic." If you do not have DesignaKnit software, feel free to use all or part of the stitch design as a handknitting graph, or to make a knitting machine punchcard or mylar sheet.

    This design was created by J. Wurst for a custom Christmas Stocking as shown recently on our Facebook page. A color picture of the stitch design as knitted in 2 color Fairisle can be seen here:

    https://scontent-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/558676_10151790566728344_1266830784_n.jpg

    Wishing you a blessed Christmas and Happy New Year.