318special holiday hours, gift certificates for knitters, and more
- Dec 21, 2013
Hello friends, hope you are getting all of your holiday gift knitting and stitching finished.
Need some gift ideas?
- crochet some scrubby netting onto a corner of a knit dishcloth so Grandpa has extra power when washing the pots and pans
- use 2 strands of sock yarn to make a quick pair of fingerless gloves for hard-to-please teenage niece
- everybody loves a new scarf, use self-patterning sock yarn for a quick and easy design for the son in law who has everything
- felt some wool roving into a ball to make a Dryer Ball for sis (these have been a huge fad at Craft Sales and Farmers Markets in 2013)
- a skein of Schoeppel sock yarn in fantastic colors and prints, each skein is divided in 2 for gauranteed matching socks or fingerless gloves, seen here: https://scontent-b-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1530336_10151784359383344_541035905_n.jpg
- contact us for a Rocking Horse Farm gift certificate, good for yarn, wool roving, felting supplies, hand knitting needles, machine knitting supplies, Grandma's Spot Remover, and more
We are open special hours until Christmas:
12/21 Saturday 10-9
12/22 Sunday noon-9
12/23 Monday noon-6
Visit our store or call 320-252-2996 to place an order.
Orders placed by 5pm Monday 12/23 can be shipped to any address in Minnesota/North Dakota/South Dakota/Iowa/Wisconsin/Chicagoland in time for Christmas at no extra charge!
Everyone at Rocking Horse Farm wishes you a happy holiday season.