314yarn & knitting machine sale: Black Friday/Small Business Saturday

  • rockinghorsefarmminnesota
    Nov 28, 2013

      Hello friends, I'm working late at the shop tonight getting ready for tomrrow's sale and Open House.

      Join us 10-6 Friday and Saturday for our annual Black Friday and Small Business Saturday sale. Or, place an order by phone or email to take advantage of these offers:

      $1 - $3 - $5 - $10 yarn skeins and cones
      3/$10 patterns
      $5 book bundles
      used knitting machines starting at $100
      $5 - $10 grab bags
      felting kits

      Walk-in visitors will receive:

      free yarn gift with every purchase
      free pattern for everyone who enters the door
      coffee and snacks

      Yarns on sale include:

      Cobasi, 25% off select colors

      Debbie Macomber, 25% off Gerbera Prints

      Lambs Pride, select skeins $5

      Naturespun, select skeins $4.50

      Brown Sheep Sport Wool (Naturespun on cones), $2 off per pound

      Tamm Cristal, $18.55/lb

      Tamm Rayito, $20.00/lb

      Tamm Can Cun, $21.95/lb

      Tamm Trenzi, $20.25/lb

      Micro-Tamm, $23.50/lb

      Tamm Diamante, $17.00/select colors

      Tamm Estilo, $17.00/lb *except red & black

      patterns on sale:

      25% off all Fiber Trends patterns in stock

      many handknitting and crochet patterns are marked down in the 3/$10 bin

      special discounts on machine knitting books, CD's and DVD's by:

      Charlene Shafer

      Thelma Viers

      Marcia Hauser

      Susan Guagliumi

      Carole Wurst

      Jason Wurst

      Sandee Cherry

      Joyce Anderson

      News & Views Magazine

      **** We will continue the sale for our online friends on CYBER MONDAY, Dec. 2nd. All online orders placed on Cyber Monday will receive a free gift.

      Watch our Facebook page for sale updates.

      https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rocking-Horse-Farm/229565593343

      We update our Facebook pages every few days with events, sales, and knitting tips.

      All of us at Carole's Country Knits/Rocking Horse Farm wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving, Happy Hannukah, and best wishes as the holiday season as the holiday season is kicking off. Most of all, good luck finishing your Christmas knitting!

      And don't forget to make something extra to donate to a charity. Our Mitten Trees are up and we are ready to accept donations of hats, mittens, scarves and baby items for our annual charitable knitting drive. Items will be accepted until January 4th.