292September Seminar update, earlybird deadline Sept. 5th
- Aug 31, 2012Hello friends, we are getting ready to post an updated Class List & registration form for this year's SEPTEMBER SEMINAR in the "files" section. It will be in pdf format so you can download and print.
The dates are Friday-Saturday Sept. 14 & 15, 10-5 each day. Classes are different both days.
The earlybird discount allows you to take $10 off registration cost.
***(The Sept. 1st earlybird deadline is being extended to Sept. 5th because of the long holiday weekend.)
We have an excellent list of demonstrations, including:
- Professional Finishing
- Double E-Wrap Cast-on
- Kitchener Stitch and Invisible Seams
- Duplicate Stitch for Decoration
- Basic Beginner Class, hands-on
- G-Carriage Workshop
- Square Underarm Sweater Shaping
- Full Fashion Decreases
- All in One Sweater
- Socks from the Toes Up
- Fashion Scarves
- Linking Machine
- Easy Swing Skirt
- Knitting Machine Cleaning & Repair taught by Professional Technician
There will be something of interest to everyone during every class hour.
A separate Passap classroom will again be available.
NEW THIS YEAR: a TEXTILE LAB will be set up where you can experience the following:
DesignaKnit & Pick-a-Stitch Software Class
Chemical & Non-Chemical Dye Class
Traditional Pattern Transfer Methods
Organic Color Transfer Class
Hands-on Yarn Burn Test
Yarn Identification (Bring Mystery Yarn!)
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND: "5 and 10 Sale" on Saturday!
Browse through the $5, $10, and $50 sale boxes containing: Yarn, Pattern Books, Garter Bars, Linkers, Transfer Carriages, DAK Cables, Knitleaders, and more.
There will also be $100 "surprise" boxes containing Carriages, Brother Disk Drives or other special equipment (while supplies last).