284SIlver Tea and Knit Show, Sat. Feb. 4th 1:30pm

    Feb 1, 2012
      Carole Wurst invites you to join us for tea and refreshments while we look at knits from a variety of designers at our annual SILVER TEA & KNIT SHOW, Saturday February 4th, 1:30pm at Rocking Horse Farm. The event is free.

      The theme is "Sensational Stripes."

      All knitters invited... handknitters and machine knitters, beginners or experts. We always have a fun and informal group of attendees. If you have something knit that fits the theme, bring it along for show-and-tell!

      Special YARN SALE, Feb. 4th only: all BROWN SHEEP yarns will be 25% OFF. This includes Lambs Pride, Naturespun, Cotton Fleece, and more. Come to the store to see the yarns or place your order via email or telephone after 4pm. (We will be unable to process telephone orders during the Tea, from 1:30-3:30.)

      This special sale is in honor of the Trunk Show of "Quick Knits" we are hosting from Brown Sheep Yarn Company.

      We have many subscribers who live far away from our store. If you are unable to attend our events in person, you can make a "virtual visit" to Rocking Horse Farm by looking at the pictures posted on our Facebook page, here: