20event registration forms available...

    Feb 3 2:40 AM
      Hello all, in the "files" section of this group you can now find
      printable registration forms for several events:
      DesignaKnit Seminar (knitting)
      Purls of Joy Seminar (knitting and embroidery)

      and coming soon:
      Knitting Camp 2005
      Sewing & Embroidery Camp 2005
      September Seminar 2005 (knitting and embroidery)

      Reminder to our local readers: Embroidery Club happens this Saturday,
      10am. Our annual Silver Tea and Knitwear Show will begin at 1:30pm.
      Mary Anne Oger's KNITWORDS Trunk Show has arrived and looks great. We
      will see that and other items on Saturday. Knitters should bring AT
      LEAST one item to show. It does not need to be something knit
      recently... remember we always have "new" guests who like to see fun
      things. Also, if you have a friend who is interested in learning more
      about hand or machine knitting, bring them along!