176reminder: CUSTOMER APPRECIATION DAY, December 6th

    Dec 5, 2008
      Just a reminder... our CUSTOMER APPRECIATION DAY and Holiday Open
      House is Saturday, December 6thth!

      Join us from 10-6 for special sales, a bite to eat, and events!

      We have just had some different yarns arrive and they will be on a
      special sale today only.

      As an added bonus, customers will receive 10% their entire purchase
      on Saturday!

      You are also invited to be our guest at the following events:

      *Embroidery Club, 10:00am

      *Potluck Holiday Lunch, 12:30 (bring an item to share)

      *Knitting Club, 1:30pm

      ~~~All guests at clubs will receive a small gift to thank you for
      your business in 2008.~~~

      Guests are encouraged to bring an item or two for our MITTEN TREE
      charitable giving project. Each person who brings an item will
      receive a "Memory Tag" suitable for hanging on a Christmas Tree or
      decoration.

      For our friends that aren't able to attend due to distance, I will be
      posting some of the sale items after the events on Saturday.

      We hope you can participate in our Customer Appreciation Day!