123July news... knitting and more

    Jul 5, 2007
      Hello friend, we hope everyone is having a pleasant summer.

      I am sending a quick note to remind everyone to visit Rocking Horse
      Farm this summer!

      If you read this blog from a place far away from us, remember to keep
      us in your travel plans. (We just had a delightful visit from a
      machine knitter visiting the US from her home in Sweden.)

      Readers who are in the Upper Midwest should mark their calendars for
      these upcoming events at Rocking Horse Farm:

      Embroidery/Sewing Club, Sat. July 7, 10am (free, bring show & tell)

      Machine Knitting Club, Sat. July 7, 1:30pm (free, bring show & tell,
      and a snack to share if you haven't brought one lately!)

      ****SEPTEMBER SEMINAR****

      Registration is going well for this year's seminar, September 6-8!
      The theme for our 16th annual Machine Knitting seminar is AN AMERICAN
      IN PARIS. Each attendee will receive a special knitting pattern that
      relates to this theme. Also included with your registration:

      classes by renowned demonstrator SANDEE CHERRY and eleven others...

      banquet, entertainment, style show...

      limited registration means guaranteed small class sizes for easy
      viewing and hearing demonstrators...

      seminar book and E-Book CD...

      new menu includes samples of french cuisine at meals...

      cozy knitting lounge for you to set up a machine (or borrow one) and
      knit...

      a class track specifically for embroidery/sewing machine enthusiasts
      and a hand knitting class...

      contest for best created item that fits the theme...

      and more!

      Registration forms are available in the ROCKING HORSE NEWS, in
      the "files" section of this yahoo group, or by contacting us.

      Join us for this once-in-a-lifetime knitting machine (& fiber art)
      seminar!