No activity in last 7 days
Used to be a lot of kids were "rockhounds" but in this age of technology that's one more thing that's becoming a "lost art". Do you love rocks and have some expertise in this field? Would you like to share your knowledge with teachers and those interested in this field? Would you like to bring your knowledge into the classroom but don't know how to get started? Are you a teacher who would like ideas on how to enhance your curriculum in this area? Are you already visiting classrooms and wish to share your knowledge? I love rocks. I collect them for their beauty. I do a rocks and minerals presentation in the elementary schools in my area and I've got so much stuff I'm branching out into fossils as well I'm always looking for suggestions and ideas. Let's all get together and help each other out!
- Apr 18, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.