Re: RWA 2009

  • pjpuppymom
    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 1, 2009
      Ing, I'm pretty sure I'm on your RWA list but want to confirm that I
      will be at RWA. I have registration and hotel confirmations in hand! :)

      ~PJ

      --- In RobynCarr_Chatgroup@yahoogroups.com, Ing cruz <sok99c@...> wrote:

      > Jamie,
      >

      > I put your name down for the RWA get together. I'm getting a head
      count to see how many people would be interested in attending. I
      don't have any more information right about time, date, and where but
      I'll send you an e-mail when I do. Let me know if you have any other
      questions.

      > Hugs,
      >
      > Ing
      >

      > To: RobynCarr_Chatgroup@yahoogroups.com
      > From: kerstens@...
      > Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 04:28:02 +0000
      > Subject: [RobynCarr_Chatgroup] RWA 2009
      >

      > I thought there was a post a while ago about a get-together at RWA
      > National this year for Robyn's fans. I can't find it though to respond.
      >
      > Jamie

      > Express your personality in color! Preview and select themes for
      Hotmail®.

    • mommustread
      Message 2 of 16 , Mar 1, 2009
        That sounds great. Thanks, Ing!

        Jamie

        Ing cruz wrote:

        > Jamie,
        >
        > I put your name down for the RWA get together. I'm getting a head
        > count to see how many people would be interested in attending. I
        > don't have any more information right about time, date, and where but
        > I'll send you an e-mail when I do. Let me know if you have any other
        > questions.
        >
        > Hugs,
        > Ing

        > To: RobynCarr_Chatgroup@yahoogroups.com
        > From: kerstens@...
        > Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 04:28:02 +0000
        > Subject: [RobynCarr_Chatgroup] RWA 2009
        >
        > I thought there was a post a while ago about a get-together at RWA
        > National this year for Robyn's fans. I can't find it though to respond.
        >
        > Jamie

        > Express your personality in color! Preview and select themes for
        > Hotmail®. See how.
        > <http://www.windowslive-hotmail.com/LearnMore/personalize.aspx?ocid=TXT_MSGTX_WL_HM_express_032009#colortheme>

      • Kathleen Goble
        Message 3 of 16 , Mar 1, 2009
          Hi Ing,

          It's Kat and I will be at RWA as well ... woohhooo can't wait

          Kat

          To: RobynCarr_Chatgroup @yahoogroups. com
          From: kerstens@charter. net
          Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 04:28:02 +0000
          Subject: [RobynCarr_Chatgrou p] RWA 2009

          I thought there was a post a while ago about a get-together at RWA
          National this year for Robyn's fans. I can't find it though to respond.

          Jamie

          Express your personality in color! Preview and select themes for Hotmail®. See how.

        • Ing cruz
          Message 4 of 16 , Mar 1, 2009
            Hi PJ,

            Yes I do have you down!

            Hugs,
            Ing

            To: RobynCarr_Chatgroup@yahoogroups.com
            From: pjpuppymom@...
            Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 13:23:51 +0000
            Subject: [RobynCarr_Chatgroup] Re: RWA 2009

            Ing, I'm pretty sure I'm on your RWA list but want to confirm that I
            will be at RWA. I have registration and hotel confirmations in hand! :)

            ~PJ

            --- In RobynCarr_Chatgroup @yahoogroups. com, Ing cruz <sok99c@...> wrote:

            > Jamie,
            >

            > I put your name down for the RWA get together. I'm getting a head
            count to see how many people would be interested in attending. I
            don't have any more information right about time, date, and where but
            I'll send you an e-mail when I do. Let me know if you have any other
            questions.

            > Hugs,
            >
            > Ing
            >

            > To: RobynCarr_Chatgroup @yahoogroups. com
            > From: kerstens@...
            > Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 04:28:02 +0000
            > Subject: [RobynCarr_Chatgrou p] RWA 2009
            >

            > I thought there was a post a while ago about a get-together at RWA
            > National this year for Robyn's fans. I can't find it though to respond.
            >
            > Jamie

            > Express your personality in color! Preview and select themes for
            Hotmail®.

            http://www.windowsl ive-hotmail. com/LearnMore/ personalize. aspx?ocid= TXT_MSGTX_ WL_HM_express_ 032009#colorthem e

            Windows Live™ Groups: Create an online spot for your favorite groups to meet. Check it out.
          • Ing cruz
            Message 5 of 16 , Mar 1, 2009
              Yea..whoo-hoo...I'll add you to the list.  If any of the other ladies from Suz's BB want to attend let them know they can e-mail me at sok99c@....  I think Rose said some of the other girls from the brigade were there last year.

              I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Rose will make it.

              Hugs,
              Ing

              To: RobynCarr_Chatgroup@yahoogroups.com
              From: katgoble@...
              Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 10:45:02 -0800

              To: RobynCarr_Chatgroup @yahoogroups. com

              Message 6 of 16 , Mar 1, 2009

                Ing, I will be there as well—already have my reservations etc. and will do my best to make it this time. I’m not doing any panels or workshops this time, so I should be free whenever you guys get together.

                On another note, unless we get snowed in on Wednesday, I’ll be seeing Robyn! She and her friends are supposed to stop by for lunch on their way home from the northern California trip—if I can remember, I’ll get some pictures for you guys.

                Sorry I haven’t been by to say hi—I do love reading the posts and lurking, but my schedule has been totally nuts. With a new book every three months, I’m either writing or proofreading or panicking...plus, I’ve got a new series and have just started working on that. Have a drink for me, okay? I miss Jacks, though I’m reading Temptation Ridge and it’s absolutely wonderful...as are all Robyn’s books.

                ~kate

                Kate Douglas

                www.katedouglas.com

              • mommustread
                Message 7 of 16 , Mar 1, 2009
                  Kate, we've missed hearing from you, but it's understandable with the schedule you have.  Have a great time w/ Robyn on Wed.  We look forward to hearing more about the new series.

                  Jamie

                  Message 8 of 16 , Mar 1, 2009
                    I do believe we have Miss Rose pretty much talked into a visit here to Michigan ... we are going to pass her around

                    And I'll let the other ladies that are attending know

                    Kat

                    Yea..whoo-hoo. ..I'll add you to the list.  If any of the other ladies from Suz's BB want to attend let them know they can e-mail me at sok99c@hotmail. com.  I think Rose said some of the other girls from the brigade were there last year.

                    To: RobynCarr_Chatgroup @yahoogroups. com
                    From: katgoble@yahoo. com
                    Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 10:45:02 -0800

                    To: RobynCarr_Chatgroup @yahoogroups. com

                    Message 9 of 16 , Mar 2, 2009
                      Hello Kate,

                      Whoo-hoo so glad you'll be there.  Can't wait to meet you in person.  I hope you find some time out of your crazy schedule to come back to the bar more often.  I've been lurking more too with school and work.  Trying to find the right balance.

                      Hugs,
                      Ing

                      To: RobynCarr_Chatgroup@yahoogroups.com

                      Message 10 of 16 , Mar 2, 2009
                        LOL...Rose is such a wank that she'll love being pass around! :)  You ladies be gentle with her.

                        Thanks for letting the others know!  See you in July.

                        Hugs,
                        Ing

                        To: RobynCarr_Chatgroup@yahoogroups.com
                        From: katgoble@...
                        Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 18:12:23 -0800

                        From: katgoble@yahoo. com
                        Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 10:45:02 -0800

                        To: RobynCarr_Chatgroup @yahoogroups. com

                        Message 11 of 16 , Mar 3, 2009
                          Kat, I will be there again too...I can't wait to meet up with you guys again...

                          Peace and love,
                          Paula

                          To: RobynCarr_Chatgroup @yahoogroups. com

                          Message 12 of 16 , Mar 4, 2009

                            I can't wait to see you again ... we had so much fun at the luncheon last year ... what a great group of ladies we are

                            Kat

                            To: RobynCarr_Chatgroup @yahoogroups. com

                            Message 13 of 16 , Mar 4, 2009
                              Gentle eh Ing ... not sure that's in either Rose's or my vocabularies

                              Kat

                              From: katgoble@yahoo. com
                              Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 18:12:23 -0800

                              From: katgoble@yahoo. com
                              Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 10:45:02 -0800

                              To: RobynCarr_Chatgroup @yahoogroups. com

                              Message 14 of 16 , Mar 6, 2009
                                That was lots of fun...this time I am staying at the hotel where RWA is taking place so I will be surrounded by my favs for three days...

                                Peace and love,
                                Paula

                                To: RobynCarr_Chatgroup @yahoogroups. com