Re: [RobynCarr_Chatgroup] The Blue-Ribbon Jalapeno Society Jubilee

  • Jeanne D
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 17, 2013
      I have a nook.
      So I can read ePub books
      My email for my nook.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Apr 17, 2013, at 1:14 PM, "Karla" <pspkarla@...> wrote:

      <image001.gif>

      This book sounded so good that I requested it from a friend who seems to be able to get books easily.  With that being said, I have it in epub format (for the Nook) if anyone wants it (you can use the program Calibre to convert it to your format of choice).  Just let me know!

      Thanks, Kathleen, for the referral.  I’m reading The Wanderer right now, but this might be next on my list to read (I have sooooo many books and soooo little time to read….if I only could quit working!!!  LOL)

      Take care girls!!!

      <image002.gif>