Shaz's Books Read in January and February 2013

  • Shaz
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1, 2013
      As I was away overseas in New Zealand at the end of January and beginning of February being a support person for my mum as my step dad passed away I haven't been online much or reading much.

      Here are the books that I read during January and February…..

      JANUARY

      Larkspur Road - Jill Gregory

      Driftwood Cottage - Sherryl Woods

      Sew Deadly - Elizabeth Lynn Casey

      Daniel's Gift - Barbara Freethy

      Safe Haven - Nicholas Sparks

      Night Road - Kristin Hannah

      FEBRUARY

      Dear John - Nicholas Sparks

      Can This Be Christmas - Debbie Macomber

      Be My Valentine/My Hero - Debbie Macomber

      My Kind Of Christmas - Robyn Carr

      Angel Lane - Sheila Roberts

      The Bridge - Karen Kingsbury

      A Walk To Remember - Nicholas Sparks

      Faith - Elizabeth Nelson

      Shaz
    • Kathleen O'Donnell
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 1, 2013
        Great reads Shaz... I am just getting into Sheila Roberts books.. And Safe Haven was one of my fav Nicholas Sparks books. I am going to see the movie on Sunday.. can't wait.

        Kathleen

        To: RobynCarr_Chatgroup@yahoogroups.com
        From: zabook@...
        Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2013 19:23:59 +1000
        Subject: [RobynCarr_Chatgroup] Shaz's Books Read in January and February 2013

      • iowa55wolf@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 1, 2013
          It isn't the number of books but the fact you read a book. Thanks for sharing.
          Sorry to here about your stepdad. Thoughts and prayers are with your Mom.
          Diana
          Sent from my LG phone

          Shaz <zabook@...> wrote:

          >As I was away overseas in New Zealand at the end of January and beginning of February being a support person for my mum as my step dad passed away I haven't been online much or reading much.
          >
          >Here are the books that I read during January and February…..
          >
          >JANUARY
          >
          >Larkspur Road - Jill Gregory
          >
          >Driftwood Cottage - Sherryl Woods
          >
          >Sew Deadly - Elizabeth Lynn Casey
          >
          >Daniel's Gift - Barbara Freethy
          >
          >Safe Haven - Nicholas Sparks
          >
          >Night Road - Kristin Hannah
          >

          >FEBRUARY
          >
          >Dear John - Nicholas Sparks
          >
          >Can This Be Christmas - Debbie Macomber
          >
          >Be My Valentine/My Hero - Debbie Macomber
          >
          >My Kind Of Christmas - Robyn Carr
          >
          >Angel Lane - Sheila Roberts
          >
          >The Bridge - Karen Kingsbury
          >
          >A Walk To Remember - Nicholas Sparks
          >
          >Faith - Elizabeth Nelson
          >
          >Shaz
        • Shaz
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 1, 2013
            Let me know what you think of the movie.  I went to see it last weekend.  Was a good movie.  The theatre was full.  I am participating in a read the book, see the movie challenge so knowing that Safe Haven movie was due to be released I choose this as one of my books to read for the challenge.

            Shaz

              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 1, 2013
                I will Shaz...Good luck with your movie, read challenge.

                Kathleen

                To: RobynCarr_Chatgroup@yahoogroups.com