Re: [RobynCarr_Chatgroup] Sharon Sala

  • Sandi Shilhanek
    Message 1 of 33 , Feb 23, 2013
      Recently I discovered that a bunch of Sala's books were only 99 cents on Kindle.  It would be a great way to discover her.  I think two of the Gambler's Daughters were part of that.  Yes, the third was full price, but maybe some day it might come down!  Also did you know that Sala used to write as Dinah McCall, but she has retired that name.

      Sandi

      On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 2:31 PM, baine <baine@...> wrote:

      I like her older books. There are two trilogies that I enjoy rereading: The Justice Brothers and The Gambler’s Daughters. Some of her later ones are pretty good, especially the Rebel Ridge books. The third one is due out next month, I think.

      MsTree

      Message 33 of 33 , Feb 23, 2013
        Sandi  good news she has just recently written a book under her Dinah McCall name, it is a 3 parter, # 2 will be out in hear future...
        Here is a link to Book 1   http://www.amazon.com/WINDWALKER-THE-PROPHECY-SERIES-ebook/dp/B009BHMDJY
        The story idea came to her in a dream... She is awesome story teller  Cheers Jolene