Re: [RobynCarr_Chatgroup] Re: Storm watch

  • arubasam@aol.com
    Message 1 of 52 , Nov 1, 2012
      No I didn't see him, not do I want to.   He's too jerky for anyone, no matter what their views are.   What do you guys think of Pierce Morgan?   I find him a little pretentious and wonder why Larry King (or whoever) chose him to take over that spot.  I can think of several people that would be good in that spot.   I love the Brits, but I do not think he fills the bill.
      SAM
      In a message dated 10/31/2012 10:06:57 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, sally.orwig@... writes:

      Anybody see Michael Moore on CNN talking to Piers Morgan? I had to turn him off. What a jerk!!

    • arubasam@aol.com
      Message 52 of 52 , Nov 1, 2012
        I pass by Monticello going up and back from my daughter's and always think about stopping.  I've been there before and love going through this marvelous historic home.  I'll have to take the time to do that again.     There are so many historic sites to see in Virginia, not that there aren't as many in other states, but there really is so much history here and I haven't begun to take it all in.   We venture over to Williamsburg once in a while and love to drive over during the Holidays and have lunch at the Inn and visit all the special shoppes ~~~it's on my list of things to do in December!!

        We may not have the history that Europe has, we're only a few hundred years old, but there is so much to see and enjoy in this beautiful country of ours.

        SAM

        In a message dated 11/1/2012 9:05:14 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, charlinolan@... writes:

        I live about 5 minutes from Monticello in Palmyra. :)