Re: What I Read in August

  • nance_lw
    Message 1 of 28 , Sep 1, 2012
      No I haven't Marie, that's one of the series of smaller books I read when I'm not quite ready to tackle a bigger one. But I enjoy the series and have a few of them here to read yet.

      --- In RobynCarr_Chatgroup@yahoogroups.com, "marie_kesler" <marie_kesler@...> wrote:

      > nancy, have you had the chance to read all of the MEN OR THE DOUBLE C BOOKS? it is a great series, the books are not lenghy either. my favorite is the first one STAY and then one about Sawyer. you have eclectic taste like me, from Christian fiction. to popular ficton and romance novels. I will start to keep a list of my reads to share next month.
    • MsTree
      Message 2 of 28 , Sep 1, 2012
        I’ve been trying to find the first six books in the Double-C Ranch series. Does anyone know who might have them?

        MsTree

        Message 3 of 28 , Sep 1, 2012
          try ebay, and I think Amazon. they are hard to find otherwise.

          Message 4 of 28 , Sep 1, 2012
            MsTree have you tried PaperBackSwap.com?

            --- In RobynCarr_Chatgroup@yahoogroups.com, "MsTree" <baine@...> wrote:

            > I’ve been trying to find the first six books in the Double-C Ranch series. Does anyone know who might have them?
            >
            > MsTree
          • MsTree
            Message 5 of 28 , Sep 2, 2012
              I have looked into it, but I don't know that I have books to swap that anyone would want. I'll look again, though.

              MsTree

              MsTree have you tried PaperBackSwap.com?

              --- In RobynCarr_Chatgroup@yahoogroups.com, "MsTree" <baine@...> wrote:

              > I’ve been trying to find the first six books in the Double-C Ranch series. Does anyone know who might have them?
              >
              > MsTree

            • Debbie Gorski
              Message 6 of 28 , Sep 4, 2012
                Did you like Magnolia Sky by Susan Crandall(book #13 on your list)?      I have it at home and tried to read it a few times and for whatever reason I just cannot get into it and I stop reading it.   I am planning on giving it to my library for them to sell in their book sale at the end of September.  I figure if I cannot get into it on 3 separate occassions I am just not going to try again?

                But I am curious to know how you liked it?

                debbieG/NH

                Message 7 of 28 , Jul 31, 2013
                  1. "SECRET SINS" by Lora Leigh (Callahans #3) (A+++++)
                  2. "IMPULSIVE" by HelenKay Dimon (Men of Hawaii #5) (A+++++)
                  3. "THE LOVE SHACK" by Christie Ridgway (Beach House No. 9 #3) (A+++++)
                  4. "COPPER BEACH" by Jayne Ann Krentz (Dark Legacy #1) (A++++)
                  5. "THIRD TIME LUCKY" by Claire Cross (Coxwell's #1) (A+++++)
                  6. "RIVER'S SONG" by Melody Carlson (Inn at Shining Waters #1) (A+++++)
                  7. "TEXAS PRINCESS" by Jodi Thomas (Whispering Mountain #2) (A+++++)
                  8. "JUST A HINT - CLINT" by Lori Foster (Visitation #4) (A+++++)
                  9. "UNDER FIRE" by Catherine Mann (Elite Force #3) (A++++++)
                  10. "TROPHY HUSBAND" by Lauren Blakely (Kindle) (A++++)
                  11. "STARTING NOW" by Debbie Macomber (Blossom Street #10) (A++++++)
                  12. "ANSWERED PRAYERS" by Danielle Steel (A++++)
                  13. "WILLOW SPRINGS" by Toni Blake (Destiny, Ohio #5) (A++++)
                  14. "THE HUNTER" by Gennita Low (Crossfire #2) (A+++++)
                  15. "YOURS TO KEEP" by Shannon Stacey (Kowalski Family #3) (A+++++)
                  16. "LOST AND FOUND IN CEDAR COVE" by Debbie Macomber (Rose Harbor #1.5) (A+++)
                  17. "CAN'T STOP BELIEVING" by Jodi Thomas (Harmony, Texas #4) (A++++++)
                  18. "BURNING UP" by Susan Andersen (A++++)
                  19. "A TASTE OF HONEY" by Jamie Alden (A++++) - "A TASTE OF SIN" (A++++) - "KISS ME TWICE" (A++++)
                  20. "GAME FOR ANYTHING" by Bella Andre (Bad Boys of Football #1) (A+++++)
                  21. "GAME FOR SEDUCTION" by Bella Andre (Bad Boys of Football #2) (A+++++)
                  22. "AGAINST ALL ODDS" by Irene Hannon (Heroes of Quantico #1) (A++++++)
                  23. "MY MERRY EX-MAS" by Sheila Roberts (Life in Icicle Falls #2) (A++++)
                  24. "THE ROAD TO GRACE" by Richard Paul Evans (The Walk #3)
                  25. "FREE FALL" by Catherine Mann (Elite Force #4) (A+++++)
                  26. "CRAZY ON YOU" by Rachel Gibson (Lovett, Texas #2) (A++++)
                  27."SMOOTH TALKING STRANGER" by Lisa Kleypas (Travis #3) (unabridged audio CD) (A+++++)
                • Kathleen O'Donnell