Re: [RobynCarr_Chatgroup] July news at Writerspace

  • Carol Trueman
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2012
      Hi Robyn:

      I just finished reading 22 of your more recent works in the last two months. I just can't seem to stop. I was lucky enough to find both of these books from used booksellers on Amazon. I also ordered 7 others of your works that are not currently in print. My sister and I will be attending the event at Bar Louie's in Anaheim and we are so looking forward to it and meeting you!

      All the best!
      Carol Trueman
      Palm Desert, CA