Emailing: 10-19-11020

  • arubasam@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 20, 2011
    • 1 Attachment
    • 34 KB
    This is picture of one of the puppies that my friend Jamie is going to get in November.  We are going to drive up to Delaware and pick up a little girl.  These puppies are related to Misty, my dog!!!
    They are so adorable at this stage!!!!!!
    10-19-11020

  • Jolene Ehret
    Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2011
      Oh too precious! I can remember when my angel was a tiny bundle so cute.  She is finally going to groomer on Thursday.  thank goodness.  Cheers Jolene

      On 10/20/2011 3:06 PM, arubasam@... wrote:

      This is picture of one of the puppies that my friend Jamie is going to get in November.  We are going to drive up to Delaware and pick up a little girl.  These puppies are related to Misty, my dog!!!
      They are so adorable at this stage!!!!!!
      10-19-11020

    • Kathleen
      Message 3 of 4 , Nov 1, 2011
        What a cutie... and a cousin to your Misty, what could be better..

        Kathleen

      • darlene
        Message 4 of 4 , Nov 1, 2011
          awwwww.... what a cutie!