Fwd: one of the nicest emails of the year

  • arubasam@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 2011
      The sentiments are lovely, but the photographs are absolutely beautiful.
      Enjoy!!!

      From: tonibarby@...
      To: ARUBASAM@...

      Have a seat.  Relax . . .
      and read this slowly.
      I Believe...
      That just because two people argue,

      It doesn't mean they don't love each other.
      And just because they don't argue,
      It doesn't mean they do love each other.
      I Believe...
      That we don't have to change friends if
      We understand that friends change.
      I Believe....
      That no matter how good a friend is,
      they're going to hurt you,
      every once in a while
      and you must forgive them for that.
      I Believe.....
      That true friendship continues to grow,
      even over the longest distance.
      Same goes for true love.
      I Believe...
      That you can do something in an instant
      That will give you heartache for life.
      I Believe....
      That it's taking me a long time
      To become the person I want to be.
      I Believe...
      That you should always leave loved ones with Loving words.

      It may be the last time you see them.
      I Believe....
      That you can keep going long after you think you can't.
      I Believe....
      That we are responsible for what
      We do, no matter how we feel.
      I Believe...
      That either you control your attitude or it controls you.
      I Believe....
      That heroes are the people
      who do what has to be done
      when it needs to be done,

      regardless of the consequences.
      I Believe....
      That my best friend and I

      can do anything or nothing
      and have the best time
      ..
      I Believe....
      That sometimes the people you expect to kick you when you're
      down will be the ones to help you get back up.
      I Believe...
      That sometimes when I'm angry
      I have the right to be angry, but that
      doesn't give me the right to be cruel.
      I Believe...
      That maturity has more to do with what types of experiences you've had
      And what you've learned from them and less to do with how many birthdays you've celebrated.
      I Believe.....
      That it isn't always enough,
      to be forgiven by others.

      Sometimes, you have to learn
      to forgive yourself.
      I Believe...
      That no matter how bad
      your heart is broken,

      the world doesn't stop for your grief.
      I Believe....
      That our background and circumstances
      may have influenced who we are, but,
      we are responsible for who we become.
      I Believe...
      That you shouldn't be
      so eager to find out a secret.
      It could change your life forever.
      I Believe....
      Two people can look at the exact same
      Thing and see something totally different.
      I Believe...
      That your life can be changed
      in a matter of hours
      by people who don't even know you.
      I Believe...
      That even when you think
      you have no more to give,
      When a friend cries out to you,
      you will find the strength to help.
      I Believe...
      That credentials on the wall
      do not make you a decent human being.
      I Believe...
      That the people you care about
      most in life are taken from you too soon.
      I Believe...
      That you should send this to
      all of the people that you believe in.

      I just did.
      'The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything;
      They just make the most of everything they have.

      --
      Have a good day !
      Toni
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 1, 2011
        You got that right Toni, thatnks for sharing.
        Was a lovely day yesterday, cool enough I slept without the AC this
        morning is cool again. I hope this is the end of our unbearably hot
        weather and maybe just maybe we will get some desperately needed rain
        soon. Have a great day! Jolene
      • arubasam@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 1, 2011
           LOL  Actually, Toni is a great friend and sent that to me and I shared it with you gals!!  The photos are really great and I will let Toni know that you enjoyed it.
          Sam

            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 1, 2011
              Yeah, it's a little earlier out your way~~~  LOL
              Hey, I was wondering who Tony was also ~~since I don't recall anyone by that name at Jack's!!!!!
              Have a great weekend!!!
              Sam

              In a message dated 10/1/2011 8:56:44 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, jehret@... writes:

              Duh Sam, I am sorry. I was think that was not your name.  Too early in am for this Sr brain. Jolene

            • Kathleen
              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 1, 2011
                Thanks Sam...