Re: [RobynCarr_Chatgroup] Hi everyone

  • arubasam@aol.com
    Message 1 of 237 , Aug 1, 2011
      MK,  do you have a Samaritan House in  your area?   I'm sure the women who stay there would hopefully enjoy a good book.   Now that I have my Kindle,  I was in the same boat and gave some to Samaritan House and also shipped most of them to my girl friend in   Iowa.
      Sam

      In a message dated 7/31/2011 10:54:45 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, mkn1260@... writes:

      I know been a long time since i came in to the bar.
      I hope everyone is having a good summer and is reading alot.
      Well to things happen to me this summer. First it was I kick
      books to the curb and got a kindle and a couple of weeks later
      I went and retired my blackberry and got an Iphone.
      This is very scary on my end because I am not great with change
      in my life. This first book i got is Susan Mallery new one.
      So I have to start using it.
      i know I will.
      I need to find out what i can do with all my paperback book because
      my liberay will not take them.
      I have a ton of them because when my mom and aunt were live we book swap all the time now I have no one and i want to be able to have someone else enjoy them.
      Thanks for listening to me
      Love MK

    • Julie Harper
      Message 237 of 237 , Oct 9, 2013
        Jolene, praying the shutdown ends soon. I hold little hope of that though since all they seem to care about up there is themselves. We should withhold their pay not our military's. I have some friends that have been furloughed. My heart aches for them. Have a blessed day everyone.

        Julie

        Julie Harper
        julz0170@...
        www.youravon.com/jharper
        http://shop.avon.com/avonshop/becomearep/video/video.html
        Would you like to join my team and be an Avon Rep?? You can sign up with me from anywhere in the US. just put this website addy in.
        www.start.youravon.com
        then scroll down and enter the code which is jharper

        On Wednesday, October 9, 2013 5:59 AM, Jolene Ehret <jehret@...> wrote:

        Hi Julie
        Some days are diamonds and those other days are definitely stones. Part
        of an old John Denver song that plays in my head now and then.
        Good luck with you winning a Disney trip. Wish I could help but don't
        buy much Avon anymore. Still waiting to see what happens with the
        government.
        May not have any money coming at all if they shut down the government.
        I get pension from hubby's disabled vet status and social security. If
        they shut down,
        I will be up a crick with out a paddle or a canoe... Praying that all
        goes better for you. Hope Dad is okay. Prayers for you friend in
        hospice.... Hugs and Prayers. Jolene