Re: continuation of the McKettrick Family by Linda Lael Miller

  • pjpuppymom
    Message 1 of 24 , Oct 1, 2008
      I adore LLM's books! Thanks for the update on the McKettrick
      continuation series!

      --- In RobynCarr_Chatgroup@yahoogroups.com, "margaret_dombrowski"
      <av8rdombrowski@...> wrote:

      > For you Linda Lael Miller Fans.....Tuesday October 1st (Tomorrow!!)
      > is the new release of the Rustler. Its the Stone Creek Series.
      >
      > I never thought that I would read westerns, but thanks to LLM, I
      > can't pass her up!
      >
      > Also, you don't have to wait to read another new book
      > until '09...She has the McKettrick Christmas & Stone Creek, Nov 1st
      > & Dec 1st...Yee Haw!
      >
      > Margaret from Wisconsin
      >

      > --- In RobynCarr_Chatgroup@yahoogroups.com, mommustread
      > <kerstens@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Peggy, thanks for the info on the upcoming McKettrick books. I
      > had read
      > > the original four books of the series, but haven't read any of
      the
      > more
      > > recent ones. I think I'll need to re-read those and get caught
      up
      > on
      > > the rest of this series so I'm ready for the upcoming books of
      > this one
      > > as well. Too many books to read...
      > >
      > > Jamie
      > >

      > > Peggy A. Fragale wrote:
      > >

      > > > *Linda Lael Miller's Montana Creeds Series*

    • pjpuppymom
      Message 2 of 24 , Oct 1, 2008
        Color me very jealous!

        In RobynCarr_Chatgroup@yahoogroups.com, "Robyn Carr"
        <RCarrWriter@...> wrote:

        > How I wish a bunch of you lived in the Las Vegas area! Linda is my
        > guest for a Carr Chat on Friday at noon at my library! I'll be
        > interviewing her in front of an audience and then we'll have a book
        > signing.
        >
        > Robyn
        > --- In RobynCarr_Chatgroup@yahoogroups.com, "margaret_dombrowski"
        > <av8rdombrowski@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Oops! I'm rushing the week! Thanks!
        > >
        > > --- In RobynCarr_Chatgroup@yahoogroups.com, Kathleen ODonnell
        > > okathleen57@ wrote:
        > > >
        > > > I think October 1st in on Wednesday, and thanks for the update.
        > > have this one on my TBR list.
        > > >
        > > > Happy reading.
        > > >

        > > > Kathleen

        McKettrick

        Message 3 of 24 , Oct 1, 2008
          I loved the MOJO books too and was very disappointed to learn that
          her publisher had cancelled the series. I'm still holding out hope
          that they'll change their minds and we'll have more MOJO books in the
          future!

          --- In RobynCarr_Chatgroup@yahoogroups.com, Linda Mortensen`
          <linda.mortensen@...> wrote:

          > I had a blast reading Deadly Deceptions and Deadly Gamble. They
          were funny, and I love the characters. They definitely remind me of
          the Stephanie Plum series but with a twist!

          i" <av8rdombrowski@ ...> wrote:

          > > Oops! I'm rushing the week! Thanks!
          > >
          > > --- In RobynCarr_Chatgroup @yahoogroups. com, Kathleen ODonnell
          > > okathleen57@ wrote:
          > > >
          > > > I think October 1st in on Wednesday, and thanks for the update.
          > > have this one on my TBR list.
          > > >
          > > > Happy reading.
          > > >

          > > > Kathleen

        • Kathleen Goble
          Message 4 of 24 , Oct 1, 2008

            Paula,

            I love Iliad, Greek mythology is one of my favorite things to read.  Hence my daughter being named Cassandra!!! Enjoy reading it, I try to reread it every couple of years

            Kat

            I wish that I could come out to the signing too...I am going to have to make a special trip out Vegas way so I can visit with you at the library. I love the Stone Creek and McKettrick series. New books, new tbr piles...btw, I finally started reading Stephanie Meyer's Twilight series, and I like it; even though it is YA. I am on the second book right now, and will start the third soon; maybe later on tonight. I have been continuing my re-read of the in Death series by JD Robb. I am on Seduction in Death, and I am reading the Iliad by Homer. As you can see, I am back in reading gear, and there is nothing like a little light reading to get me through. It is good to see so many new faces here at the bar. I am sending out my official welcome to all the newbies, I missed. I hope you all have a wonderful time here at the bar; well, why wouldn't you? Robyn, Christmas is too far away...I want my VR friends now...okay, okay, I will stop whining...talk to you all later...

            Peace and love,
            Paula

            How I wish a bunch of you lived in the Las Vegas area!  Linda is my guest for a Carr Chat on Friday at noon at my library!  I'll be interviewing her in front of an audience and then we'll have a book signing.

            Robyn

            --- In RobynCarr_Chatgroup @yahoogroups. com, "margaret_dombrowsk i" <av8rdombrowski@ ...> wrote:

            > Oops! I'm rushing the week! Thanks!
            >
            > --- In RobynCarr_Chatgroup @yahoogroups. com, Kathleen ODonnell
            > okathleen57@ wrote:
            > >
            > > I think October 1st in on Wednesday, and thanks for the update. I
            > have this one on my TBR list.
            > >
            > > Happy reading.
            > >

            > > Kathleen

          • mommustread
            Message 5 of 24 , Oct 1, 2008
              Welcome Patricia!

              Jamie

              Ferguson, Patricia-Rae wrote:

              > Good morning. I am Patricia and a new visitor to Jack's Bar.

            • terrizin
              Message 6 of 24 , Oct 1, 2008
                Welcome to Jack's, Patricia! Gosh, all the way in Australia. We're
                just going into fall here and frankly, I'm looking forward to some
                rain. We could sure use it. I hope you come in to chat often.

                Terri

                --- In RobynCarr_Chatgroup@yahoogroups.com, "Ferguson, Patricia-Rae"
                <Patricia-Rae.Ferguson@...> wrote:

                > Good morning. I am Patricia and a new visitor to Jack's Bar. I
                joined
                > recently and have had so much pleasure in reading your chats. I
                also
                > found some new authors to try.
                >
                > I live in Australia, am single and work full-time. Its Spring here
                now
                > and the days are getting warmer and sunny - my favourite time of the
                > year.
                >
                > I am a huge reader - one book a day minimum and cannot sleep without
                > reading to wind down. My local store gets its books from the US
                about
                > 10th of each month so I then spend up, and have the joy of deciding
                > which book to start on first. Of course by 25th of the month I am
                back
                > to rereading old favourites or scanning the library shelves for
                > something I may have missed. I am a fan of romantic suspense -
                Linda
                > Howard (gotta love Mr Perfect), Nora Roberts, Cindy Gerrard, Mariah
                > Stewart and of course Robyn.
                >
                > I found the three Virgin River books in my local romance store early
                > this year and have read them so often that I have had to buy a new
                set
                > so that the badly tattered ones can fall apart and I don't cry.
                They
                > have become my comfort books - when I am tired or sad or travelling
                long
                > distances, out they come again. My friends joke that I could quote
                > passages from the books by now I have read each one so often! And
                I do
                > agree that I cannot wait for the next books in the series - I want
                > read about Dan so badly! He is going to make a wonderful story.
                >
                > Cheers.
                >
                > ________________________________

                McKettrick
                > Family by Linda Lael Miller
                >

                > I had a blast reading Deadly Deceptions and Deadly Gamble. They were
                > funny, and I love the characters. They definitely remind me of the
                > Stephanie Plum series but with a twist!

                **

                > Allens Arthur Robinson online: http://www.aar.com.au
                >
                > This email is confidential and may be subject to legal or other
                professional privilege. It is also subject to copyright. If you have
                received it in error, confidentiality and privilege are not waived
                and you must not disclose or use the information in it. Please notify
                the sender by return email and delete it from your system. Any
                personal information in this email must be handled in accordance with
                the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).

                ***

              • Paula Robinson
                Message 7 of 24 , Oct 3, 2008
                  Hi Kathleen, I am doing okay now, except for the fact that I have a bum shoulder...I got some xrays done today, and I am praying that the results don't show anything too serious...School is going okay...this is one of transition...we are gettting a new headmaster, and there have been several candidates on campus. I really like two of them the most, so I am hoping that one of them gets the job...the kids are fine, for the most part, but it is the beginning of the year, and they sometimes forget that they are back in school...I am not back in full swing yet, but I am getting there...I am on the third book in the Meyer series, Eclipse, and it is good so far...But, I am into Seduction in Death too, so it is sometimes hard to figure out which book to read first...It is great hearing from you...I am sorry that I took so long to get back to you, but I don't get to use my computer as often as I would like...too busy...I have some time this weekend though...

                  Peace and love,
                  Paula