Hey.. ladies.. it's much too quiet...

  • Ann M.
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2007

      Waves hi.  I may not have had a breakfast cooked by Preacher this morning but
      my girlfriend made killer challah French toast.

      How are the dog days of summer going?  Wishing you were paddling along the
      Virgin River?  I've canoed a river up in northern California that could be Virgin
      River.  The water is crystal clear and the forests gorgeous.

      I'm getting ready to do my July/August purchases.  What are people eagerly
      awaiting for this month?

      Later,
      A.
      --
        -:¦:-

                   ..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
                 ¸.·´ .·´¨¨)).· ´¨¨)) -:¦:- ·´
                 ((¸¸. ·´ .. ·´ Ann M. -:¦:-
                 :¦:- ((¸¸.·´* -:¦:- ´* -:¦:- ´*

                                                           -:¦:-
    • Brooke
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1, 2007
        I agree it has been a little quiet, I am almost through with the RITA
        award books from 2007, Pretty good but I still think Robyn's work
        tops anything I have read in a long time. I am officially casting my
        vote for VR, I love the others because I fell in LOVE with everyone
        in VR.
        I am currently searching for more copies of VR, I give them out as
        tips to waitresses when they inquire what I am reading and ask if
        there are any authors I like. I only have one left and it's already
        ear marked, but seems to be a shortage of others available. Most
        everyone catches me next time I am in and tell me they are reading or
        have read the others....don't need to tell you all about that! Hope
        everyone has a great rest of the week.

        Smiles,
        Brooke

        --- In RobynCarr_Chatgroup@yahoogroups.com, "Ann M." <apmkc1@...>
        wrote:

        > Waves hi. I may not have had a breakfast cooked by Preacher this
        morning
        > but
        > my girlfriend made killer challah French toast.
        >
        > How are the dog days of summer going? Wishing you were paddling
        along the
        > Virgin River? I've canoed a river up in northern California that
        could be
        > Virgin
        > River. The water is crystal clear and the forests gorgeous.
        >
        > I'm getting ready to do my July/August purchases. What are people
        eagerly
        > awaiting for this month?
        >
        > Later,
        > A.
        > --
        > -:¦:-
        >
        > ..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
        > ¸.·´ .·´¨¨)).· ´¨¨)) -:¦:- ·´
        > ((¸¸. ·´ .. ·´ Ann M. -:¦:-
        > :¦:- ((¸¸.·´* -:¦:- ´* -:¦:- ´*
        >
        > -:¦:-

      • Nancy Erskine
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 1, 2007
          HI all!  Been busy trying to get this new embroidery machine going that a friend sent me. I'm having a HECK of a time with it. Grrrrrrrr.................<G>!

          I got my copy of Robyn's House on Olive Street yesterday. Hope to start it this weekend!!!

          Also ........has anyone else read Deborah Smith's The Crossroads Cafe? REALLY great read! Another one you didn't want to see end!!!

          Have a good day now!
          Nancy

          wrote:

          > Waves hi. I may not have had a breakfast cooked by Preacher this
          morning
          > but
          > my girlfriend made killer challah French toast.
          >
          > How are the dog days of summer going? Wishing you were paddling
          along the
          > Virgin River? I've canoed a river up in northern California that
          could be
          > Virgin
          > River. The water is crystal clear and the forests gorgeous.
          >
          > I'm getting ready to do my July/August purchases. What are people
          eagerly
          > awaiting for this month?
          >
          > Later,
          > A.