Re: [RobynCarr_Chatgroup] Re:Just Breathe......

  • Sandi
    Message 1 of 44 , Sep 1, 2008
      I need to go to the store and see a copy of Just Breathe, because I was lucky and read the ARC and I want to see if the book has the comic strip in it.

      I read Oxygen by Cassella because she was in Dallas and did dinner with my book group, and then did a signing.  Wow!  Did she ever have a big turn out for her signing.  I heard the bookstore was scrambling for more copies of her book.  Luckily for me I had already had mine, and had finished it!

      I'm sure Cassella would be thrilled to know you compare her to Picoult.  I've not read Picoult, but have several of her audios on my IPOD.

      Sandi
      On Aug 31, 2008, at 8:44 PM, Susan Wiggs wrote:

      Oh, thank you for the field report on JUST BREATHE. As Robyn knows, I am a dedicated library fan so keep putting a hold on that baby!

      Recent reads for me - a debut novel, OXYGEN by Carol Cassella (for fans of Jodi Picoult) and THE ART OF RACING IN THE RAIN by Garth Stein -- for dog lovers.

      I really appreciate the warm welcome. Take care!
      Susan

      Susan Wiggs www.susanwiggs. com
      author of JUST BREATHE, coming in September 2008
      Check out the View from Here at www.susanwiggs. wordpress. com

    • Kelly Spadini
      Message 44 of 44 , May 16, 2009
        Thanks Kathleen... that means alot