Cupid Takes Over MLM!!!

  • Carrie Hinkel-Gill
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1 1:46 AM
      That's right, Cupid has taken over the MLM blog and is causing chaos and mayhem! Stop by and check out his character interview with Gabriel Raines and Mattie Baker from Against the Fire by Kat Martin! I guarantee you won't regret stopping by!

      Carrie
      Writer, Editor, Columnist, Webmistress

      So many authors, so little time!

      Go Green: Reduce Reuse, Recycle, Read eBooks
      Get Bogut Squad 6?: http://www.nba.com/bucks/squad6.html
      Got Mayhem?: http://moonlightlacemayhem.blogspot.com/
      My World: http://carriesworldblog.blogspot.com/

    • Agnes
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1 8:50 AM
        lol, Carrie.  Very imaginative interview!  I enjoyed it.
        Agnes
        --

        Life may not be the party we hoped for,
        but while we are here we might as well dance!

      • Carrie Hinkel-Gill