new book

  • Julie Wolf
    Message 1 of 188 , Nov 1, 2010
      Just picked up Jodi Thomas "Somewhere along the way" the 2nd in a Harmony novel.  I really like the characters in her book about Harmony.   These are alot like Robyns and can so relate to the characters in this story line.  Good good book.
      Hugs, JulieW

      dance like nobody is watching
      live like it is heaven on earth

    • Connie Corpus